Pixels Homework 3

 

1. I think that it would be quite difficult for me to photoshop myself into this image. Because the two people seem to be submerged in water and bubbles, it would pose a challenge of trying to make myself also look naturally placed in the image. 


2. I chose the image above as inspiration for the Somewhere project because it is so unrealistic! The directions for the projection instruct us to pick somewhere we have neever been before, and I think this magical cloud environment would be so cool to place myself in.


3. I thought this photoshopped image was particularly funny, as the artist went to such wrong, and uncessary, humurous lengths to alter the image to what the post was asking. Just like the other images, the artist photoshopped the image in the completely wrong way, but still managed to do and accomplish what the request was!


4. I found this photo really cool, realistic, and beauitful. However, it is evident in the bottom image that it wasn't even real. This is really inspiring, cause it shows how talented some people are in bringing small things into realistic perspectives. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card