Anya Kaplan FMX 101-11

 

Hi everyone! My name is Anya Kaplan, and I major is undecided, but planning to major in Psychology. I just moved here after living in Warsaw, Poland for the past 2 years. I was born in Poland, as my mom and Polish, and dad is American. Growing up, I lived in Switzerland, Sweden, New Jersey, and Connecticut. I love volleyball, and have been playing on both club and school teams for several years now. Last year, my volleyball team and I traveled to Prague, Czech Republic and Budapest Hungary to compete in several different volleyball games against other international schools! I also enjoy traveling, listening to music, going to the beach, and art. 

With no background in any aspects of digital media, I am both excited and anxious to dive into this class. Being new to digital media, I am excited to explore and learn about all the fascinating ways technology has been used, and how it's still evolving and advancing. I am also looking forward to learning how to become better at use digital tools to create media projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card