Vectors: Calligram Project

 

For my both Calligram image and text, I was inspired by travel. The image is an airplane, and inside the airplane, are lines from a letter I wrote to my future self, 20 years from now. The letter discusses the importance of the places in my past, and also those that I hope will be part of my future. I bolded and changed the font style and size of these places, to emphasize their importance me now, and hopefully in the future. To create this Calligram plane, I simply merged four shapes together. I first created the body of the plane using the Ellipse tool, and altered it shape using the Curvature tool. I then used the Pencil tool to create the two wings, and the bottom portion of the plane. Then, I selected all of the shapes using the shift key, and clicked the Merge tool using the dotting grey tool. Next, I had to select the Text box, and pasted in my letter to my future self. Then, I selected the plane, and the text, and went to object Envelope Distory - Make with Top Object. Next, I altered the text font style, and size, to fit the body of the plane. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card