Vectors: Illustrator Tools

 1. Video #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY

I found this video by "Flow Studio" very helpful, as it went through several of the tools in detail, and showed how to use them. The tools he used would be very helpful in creating any basic image through the use of standard shapes. I found the first couple of tools, the rectangle, and the star seemed easy to use. But the pental tool seemed a bit trickier. Also, the video tutorial seemed to go through only the most simple shape tools, and I feel as from watching this video alone, I wouldn't necessarily have knowledge of how everything on illustrator works.


2. Video #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To04focu36c

Now this video by "Digital Art Creation", is very long, over an hour. But after watching part of it, and skimming to the rest, it covers are a decent amount of tools that Illustrator has. Not only did it go through the shape tools, but it also showed how to add gradients to them, etc. The man also went in to show how to create a flower, which was thankfully very detailed instructions, but also looked quite tricky. If I ever needed to create any project in illustrator, I feel as going through this video, would help me get the information I need to do it.


3. Video #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8UBwu3yGA

Unfortunately, this video is 3 hours long, but I had to include it! It is very detailed, in that it separates the video into many sections in the timestamps, and labels what each section entails. Not only does it cover all the tools of Illustrator, but it would also be a perfect video to watch if you are trying to narrow down how to use a specific tool or feauture. The techniques in this video seemed a bit tricky, such as the pencil tool for shading. But, I feel as if you watch the video carefully, you would be able to perfect your use of the tools. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card