Pixels: BW to Color

 



For this Pixels project, I used Adobe Photoshop to transform a BW image of myself into these three different color combination images above. I began with a colored image of myself, and changed the mode of the image to greyscale. After picking my color sequences for each image, I changed the mode back to RGB color. For the first image, I used the square rule from color adobe. For the second image, I used the compound rule, and lastly the analogous rule. Altering these images from BW back to color was very time-consuming. With the complex tree in the background of the image, I had to carefully color each leaf and the sky poking out from behind. In fact, each image took me about 2 hours! I used the color dropper tool and the paintbrush tool, to transform the image into colorful renditions. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card