Pixels: Tag brush

 

For this Pixels assignment, it was my first time using Adobe Photoshop. Specifically, I worked on creating a "logo" that could be included in all of my upcoming works. The first image above is the previous logo I did, that encapsulates my identity. It represents who I am, Polish, and my zodiac sign, Cancer. It was important to create a logo that could be put on my future works, as it gave them meaning and identity linked to me. To create the colorful logo above, I added some effects such as scratches, and smudge to the original black and white logo. Then I created a brush print, that I could stamp in whatever way I saw fit. I selected those four colors as I felt they really popped out and made a statement. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixels: Somewhere

Autoscopy

InDesign: Business Card